Yoga nidra is a state in which the body is completely relaxed, and the practitioner becomes systematically and increasingly aware of the inner world by following a set of verbal instructions. This state of consciousness is different from meditation, in which concentration on a single focus is required.
- Books to read on Vibration and Manifestation
- What is Manifestation Exactly?
- How to do Manifestation Using These Tools
- Books to read on Your Purpose
- Books to read on Ikigai
- Get the Mudras to Unlock your 7 Chakras
- Yoga for You and Your Child
- Complete Idiot’s Guide to Yoga with Kids
- Yoga For Kids Simple First Steps in Yoga and Mindfulness
- Yoga for Beginners
- The Treasure in Your Heart
- Little Flower Yoga for Kids
- Yoga Nidra – The True Definitions and Benefits Revealed
- The Four Desires Book – Rod Stryker
- Yoga Poses To Balance Your Root Chakra
- Yoga Poses To Balance The Solar Plexus Chakra
- Yoga Poses To Open And Balance Your Sacral Chakra
- Yoga Poses to Balance Your Heart Chakra
GAIA Deep Healing Meditation Retreats
We offer you Meditation Retreats where the focus is on Meditation, Mindfulness and your Spiritual journey to inner wisdom, clarity, connection and purpose.
Gaia’s Healing Plants
Plants have an incredible ability to restore health and function to our organs, tissues, and systems. The plants are an extension of us, as our bodies evolved over thousands of years to rely on their phytochemicals and nutrients. In sacred plant medicine we focus on healing and nourishing both the body and the soul. When we partner with the spirits of the plants they bring long needed attention and care to the deepest wounds we carry. We call in their healing energy to support deep transformation occurring within us. As conscious beings, the plants work in partnership with us to help create healing beyond what we can do alone. Surrounded by the loving spirits of these allies, we are held in safety, compassion, and peace.